Monday, November 14, 2011

Paris Antique Fair

A big THANKS to Janet Green from Two Rivers Antiques in Paris, TX for putting together the first annual Antique Fair. There were so many great vendors set up and it was a huge success! My "sin on wheels" vintage trailer made her first public outing and she was a hit!! My soul sisters and I had to take a few tin types in the trailer before we went bootscootin' at the Two Rivers' Two Steppin' Prom. *Note how we are holding up our role models, I'd sell my soul to the devil himself to meet Dolly or Loretta!!

Here's a great photo of my vintage booth at the Paris Antique Fair.
And another fabulous picture of me with my Texas Trash gal pals!! Tara Swain had a great photo booth set up at prom and we couldn't resist having our picture taken.



No comments:

Post a Comment