Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pinkalicious Prom and Vintage Show

On April 26, 2013, if you happened to be driving down a little Texas backroad, you may have been prompted to follow these little signs. If you were so lucky, you embarked upon one of the grandest events Anna, Texas has ever had......PINKALICIOUS VINTAGE PROM AND ANTIQUE SHOW.

We had over 50 talented vendors from all over the great state. Grayson Hills Winery was there selling their sangria and Barn Red wine. Southern Cross band kicked off the prom with country classics and old rock n' roll. And everyone dressed to impress with old prom attire that was nothing short of Grits n' Glamour. 






Miss Hailey Hargrave... she painted my "fix your makeup" sign.

My best friend Jessica and I. 


Sweet little future gypsies.


Kacy and Chase share a dance in the barn.




The gals from Southern Willow in Celina.


The gals from Junk Ju Ju...





Perhaps the Belles of the Ball were Saint and Sinner... the two pink Shastas.
"Saint" belongs to my mother dearest.
I guess you can guess who "Sinner" belongs to. She happens to be the Gilded Lilly House of Sin after 10 PM. 




My Valentine Jewels...





Girls Gone Junkin'...


My Hippie Cousin...

My Nest Creations....

Kiss and Makeup Boutique....

Dee Dee Style....

One Nation's Creations....

Texas Trash Jewelry...




Junk Divas...




Vintage Lullabelle....


Pocket Full of Heirlooms....

Girl on the Go...








Junk Ju Ju




So if you believe in the Power of Pink- please join us next year!




I am so very blessed to have the support of my family. This event would not have been possible without them. Love you Mom and Dad to the moon and back!


Never a Prom Queen but forever a Junk Queen... 
- Junk Ju Ju



Peace, Love, and Pinkalicious!
xoxo- Ashley

1 comment:

  1. We had a blast at the Inaugural Pinkalicious Prom! Looking forward to next year :) Jessica & Joe

    ReplyDelete