Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Great Divide

Can I just tell you that this Texas girl loves OKLAHOMA!!! This summer I went to OKC to the incredible Junk Hippy Roadshow and had a blast!! Junk Hippy is one of the best shows that I have participated in. I will be back in OKC on October 5!! So Oklahoma vs. Texas- you decide.

The first stop on our road trip included the Tornado victims in Moore, OK. Texas Trash was able to make a donation to the people there. The devastation in this town is heartbreaking to say the least.


I was shocked at the vendor booths at this show- simply amazing!!! Can't wait to go back!! 












So if you decide to head to OKC on October 5, 2014. Be sure to head to Bricktown and visit the Whiskey Girls bar. Great food, drinks, and a really good time.

See y'all soon!!
xoxo- Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment