Tuesday, November 27, 2012

PINK FRIDAY




 We loaded up "Sinner" and headed to Tishomingo, OK for Miranda Lambert's grand opening of her new store the Pink Pistol. We had a blast and my little pink trailer was the center of attention- other than Miranda of course.
Here is the front of her store!! I actually got to meet Miranda and Blake and give her a custom Texas Trash necklace made just for her!

Daddy even put pink Christmas lights on my trailer!

We went to a really cute store called the Lucky Rose. This was their window display.

Here are the sweet ladies that worked there. Can I just tell you how friendly everyone was in that little town!
The crowd was amazing and I loved how the entire town embraced the pink theme.


We then did a little glamping, it was cold!
On Saturday we headed to Ardmore to the Cloverleaf Boutique- WOW!!!
Eye candy like you've never seen before!
It was like a pink heaven. Even the men were pink. 


I did score an awesome new pair of Old Gringos while I was there. 






If you ever go through Ardmore, stop here! It's a must!

Thanks Oklahoma for your Southern Hospitality!
xoxo- Ashley


1 comment:



  1. More and more people have started to be wary of the careers they enter because of the effects of the recession which hit the country last year.http://hvactrainingschools.net/hvac-training-in-texas/

    ReplyDelete