Monday, November 5, 2012

The Hitchin' Post

Tomorrow is my two year anniversary to my handsome cowboy. I decided to create a post to share our special day with you. After all the DIY projects for my wedding, Texas Trash Jewelry was born. Sweet November!

It all took place at Storybook Ranch in Mckinney, Texas.
Looked for a year for my perfect vintage style dress, St. Pucci designs.
Tulle, tulle, and more tulle.
My sweet daddy giving "his life" away as he stated.
The very special steps my daddy built for me to say my vows. 

My great grandmother passed away a few months before the wedding, but she promised she'd tell God to not let it rain. So the sun in this picture is priceless.

My sweet little cotton girls, every Southern wedding needs cotton.
One little girl not quite big enough to get on the pew. 
David and his groomsmen having a little fun before the ceremony.

My brothel house bridesmaids. 


My nanny made all the different cake balls for the Groom's cake. 

Sahara roses cascaded down my cake. 
Out with a bang fireworks. 
The two most amazing parents in the world.

Very emotional dance with Daddy. 


Mr. and Mrs. David Wayne Crim, Jr. 
Photography by: Ashley Clements Herndon

Check out the video made by Chase Young.



Happy Anniversary to my Hubby. Thank you for being so supportive of Texas Trash. 
xoxo- Ashley


Weddings are the most beautiful events. I'm so blessed to have been a part of the designs for these brides and look forward to designing more jewelry and dresses for future brides. Here are some of my recent projects. 
Bridal bouquet for Whitney. 

Bridal necklace for Kellie. 

Custom designed gown for Katie, made from a vintage table cloth and tulle. 

Email me for prices and info: 
texastrashjewelry@yahoo.com









6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! See y'all this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a really cute concept! That is so much Texas lovin’. The cake balls are so cute. I have to say I love everything about your wedding concept. Congratulations, you’re now married to a cowboy!

    Aidan Mcneill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Aidan. What a sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wedding! (: I love your dress! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were so beautiful walking up to me, I love u with all of my heart!!

    ReplyDelete